Download the 06/03/2014 Statement of the Vote- Precinct by Precinct Results (PDF) - we recommend you save this file to your computer and then open.
Download the 06/03/2014 Statement of the Vote - Precinct by Precinct Results (Excel) - we recommend you save this file to your computer and then open.
Elections is a division of the County Clerk-Recorder's office and is run by the County Clerk-Recorder. Listed below are some of the duties the Elections Division is responsible for:
- Registering voters and maintaining the voter registration file.
- Procuring all polling places and recruiting all poll workers in Madera County.
- Conducting federal, state and local elections held in Madera County.
- Providing information to candidates on the nomination process and campaign reporting laws.
- Filing campaign statements (itemized listing of candidates' and campaigns' contributions and expenditures).
- Providing voter registration information and related materials to candidates and campaigns.
- All duties relating to elections.
Recent Press Releases
- Notice of Election for November 4, 2014
- Official Election Summary of the Consolidated Statewide Direct Primary held on 06/03/2014
- June 3, 2014- Statement of the Vote- Precinct by Precint Results
- Unprocessed Ballot Report for the June 3, 2014 Primary
- Deadline for Vote-by-Mail Ballot Return
- Semi-Final Unofficial Results of the June 3, 2014 Primary Election
- Saturday Voting Dates and Hours for Vote-by-Mail
- June 2014- Certified List of Write-in Candidates for Local Office
- June 2014- Certified Write-in Candidate List for Statewide Primary
- Live Web Cam for Election Night
- Sample Ballot Audio available for Voters
- Legal Notice of Central Counting Place
- Voter Registration Deadline
- Legal Notice of Date, Time and Place where Vote by Mail Ballots will be Processed, Opened and Counted
- Sample Ballot Mailing Completed
- Period to Request Vote by Mail Ballot and Website Info
- Sample Ballot Mailing Notification
- Final List of Local Candidates for June 3, 2014 Primary Election
- Notice of Polling Place Change- Precinct 3215
- Certified List of State and Legislative Candidates for June 3, 2014 Primary Election
- Candidate List for the June 2014 Primary Election- Updated 03-12-2014
- Sample Ballot Opt-Out
- Announcement of Statewide Direct Primary to be held June 3, 2014
- Announcement of Online Voter Registration