Duties of the Equipment Inspector –
The Equipment Inspector in charge of the Electronic Voting Equipment and is required to:
- Attend mandatory training class (approximately 1 hour) to receive hands-on equipment training.
- Pick up Voting Equipment and necessary supplies on following training.
- Set up Voting Equipment on Election Day.
- Verify and Inspect Seals on Voting Equipment.
- Issue Access Codes to Voters voting on Electronic Equipment.
- Assist voters as necessary on the use of the Voting Equipment.