Services for Voters with Disabilities
The Elections Division provides the following:
- State Voter Information Guide Audio CD available for voters with visual impairments.
- County Voter Information Guide Audio available for voters with visual impairments.
- Written instructions (posted) and magnifier (available from table) for the vision impaired.
- Assistance marking your Official Ballot.
- You may have up to two people of your choice assist you; however, you may not be assisted by your employer, union representative nor an agent of your employer or union representative.
- Curbside Voting.
- Someone must alert the Election Officers for you, and they will bring the voting materials to you.
For more information, see our Vote by Mail information page.
Click the link below to learn more about our
Remote Accessible Vote by Mail Ballots for Military Voters and Voters with Disabilities.
Click the link below to request a Remote Accessible Vote by Mail Ballot for the upcoming election.
If you would like to receive a ballot in an Alternate Language, click the link below.